AGGREGATE Processing and Recycling (AGG PRO), leading suppliers of crushing and screening equipment, are proud to introduce the HL750S Jaw Crusher.
Based in Tamworth, Staffordshire, the company’s HL750S is a compact and aggressive jaw crusher that can go from off-loaded to fully operational in less than five minutes.
Quick unloading and setup from a standard hooklift truck enables roll on/off skip operators to crush small quantities on-site or reduce volume prior to removal, saving time and money.
The compact design of the HL750S enables easy transportation using a standard hooklift truck, while the small footprint enables operation in confined spaces. During transport, the conveyor can be folded to reduce the transport dimensions.
The compact HL750S Jaw Crusher boasts many outstanding features:
• Control system: Fully operated using electric controls, the unit can be powered either by the on-board 88kva CAT genset, or by mains electricity if available.
• Vibrating feeder: This features an integral grizzly section allowing fine material to be discharged to the optional side conveyor. The feeder can be automatically controlled by the ultrasonic level detector, which as a result provides optimal feeding, or by the user-operated remote control.
• Crusher chamber: With a 700×500 top opening with a minimum recommended 50mm closed side setting, this utilises a proven, simple, single-toggle design. The unit can crush 0-400mm rock, concrete and brick at typically 50 100tph.
• Crusher inlet chute: Matching the dimensions of the crusher opening, this integral part of the HL750S ensures no snagging points for larger items, which reduces potential damage.
• Optional deflector plate: This can be fitted to the crusher discharge should rebar be present, preventing damage to the discharge belt and eradicating downtime.
• Reverse rotation function: allowing optimal processing of sticky or pliable materials.
• Discharge conveyor: A generous 400mm clearance underneath the jaw creates ease of transfer for crushed materials, protected with impact bars at the feed end and protective skirting to the overband magnet area. Additionally, the conveyor can be lowered to increase the clearance to the optional magnet.
The innovative HL750S Jaw Crusher has been designed for optimum efficiency, convenience and quality.
For more information please contact AGGREGATE Processing and Recycling on +44 (0) 1827 280139